March 6, 2014

Thanks for reading! Here's your first assignment. . . .

Despite being a newbie to the blogging world, I am extremely excited to share all of the wacky, unique, and sometimes heart-wrenching events that have made me the person I am today. I'm also going to start adding pictures and other stuff to help you learn more about the man behind the keyboard. Please do what I tell me students to do all the time: be a thinker, not a stinker.  By that, I mean, contact me, share my blog with your friends, your families, and your enemies, and enjoy the ride.

I've got lots to share, including tidbits of stories I one day hope to publish and a ton more of my 200-word adventures about the classroom, my upbringing, and my ongoing trek deeper into fatherhood. 

I am having a blast writing and hoping you're having some fun reading.

No comments: