January 2, 2016

Magnetic Memories

Analyzing one's refrigerator magnet collection can certainly tell you a good deal about a person. Their current life status. Their interests. Possible insights about their financial capabilities. I can't help myself but enjoy checking out the magnets of people I visit but at the same time, I wonder what the collection on my fridge tells them about me.

If I were to guess, I'd say that it tell them alot. And not just because my fridge is essentially hidden behind a sea of magnets.

For one,  I have a hard time getting rid of my childhood. I have somewhat old and withered magnets of my childhood sports heroes.

Secondly, I must like zoos and animals as there are over a dozen form various zoos and aquariums from all over the country.

Thirdly, I am a sports fan. A smorgasbord of current and past team schedules are patchworked all over the place.

Lastly, a true analysis must be done as part of a longitudinal study because while some aspects have stayed constant, the magnets are consistently evolving.

From childhood creations to magnet memories from tourist traps.

From wedding save the dates to birth announcements.

From second birth announcements to full blown family photos.

I find magnetic collections unusually fascinating. It has been fun seeing my own collection evolve from being a child to having my own. I can only imagine how it will evolve in the future. 

Either way, I am looking forward to it.



1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Are you in need of finance? we give out guarantee cash at 3% interest rate. Contact us on any kind of finance now: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whatsapp Number +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd