2015 was pretty awesome for me, but that doesn't mean I don't have high hopes for 2016. Besides being a better father and husband and taking care of myself, there are some other not so traditional goals I have in mind. In no particular order, I hope to accomplish these things in 2016;
- Turn my kindergarten classroom into a miniature nature center
- Revise some of my picture book manuscripts and maybe start submitting them a bit more regularly. You can;t get published if you don't try.
- Less pizza and more push ups!
- Learn how to type
- Restore a prairie (bit by bit)
- Expand the forest kindergarten program I am blessed to lead
- Less soda and more sit ups!
- Tweet better (@TykeHiker)
- Wake up earlier so I can better reach everything mentioned above :)
Wish me luck!