November 15, 2015

Memorable Seattle Museums

Overplanning can be a vacation killer. While a loose structure is beneficial, trying to plan it all to a tee destroys the discovery and adds stress and anxiety.

When we had a day of freedom in the beautiful city of Seattle, we opted for letting the adventure find us rather than go searching for it through planning. We certainly found adventure and more when we visited the EMP Museum and the Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum.  The EMP had many very intriguing and attractive displays and collections, many near and dear to my adolescence. The Chihuly Garden and Glass was an unexpected surprise. Not being the most avid art museum attendee, this one may have tweaked a new desire to visit more.

Rather then try to describe it all and destroy your discovery, enjoy the photographs and let the adventure find you.

The Experience Music Project, or EMP Museum
Fantasy Exhibit


Fantasy isn't my expertise, but I love The Princess Bride
My name is Inigo Montoya You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Video Game Exhibit



Guitar Exhibit

Jimi Hendrix Exhibit
Nirvana Exhibit



Horror Film Exhibit





Science Fiction Exhibit


I can;t believe I missed out ;)
Seahawks Exhibit

I plead the 5th.
The Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum











No comments: