June 1, 2015

A Readers Review

Book 11 has come and gone. While it has brought much new excitement and information into my eyes, it has also added many more texts to my ever-growing list of books to read. 

My educational philosophy evolves continually. I have really had a transformational year in terms of my thinking, my philosophy, and my overall approach to working with young children. While I can't necessarily make all the changes I feel are needed, I can certainly tweak my instructional strategies and approaches to improve the long-term academic, behavioral, and social successes of all he children I am blessed to work with each and every day.

This book helped me continue to solidify my belief that getting kids outdoors everyday and allowing ample opportunity for choice and play are not only beneficial, but necessary, for their development.

I look forward to continue researching more about these topics and ultimately, using them with my students.

No comments: